Italian BYOBs in the Philadelphia area according to the "Nana Test." We already wrote about Ulivo in Queen Village as part of that series and now, thanks to CityEats, our loyal and hungry readers have the chance to win $100 towards your own delicious "Dream Dinner" at Ulivo, too.
It's SO easy. There are 3 ways to win:
1. All existing email subscribers to 22nd & Philly are automatically entered. Yay for you!
2. Anyone else who registers for email updates from 22nd & Philly between now and October 21 will also be entered to win. Sign up right here or at the top right column of your screen.
3. Go to the 22nd & Philly page on Facebook and share this post with all your friends so they can enter, too.
If you sign up for the email AND share this post on Facebook, you'll be in the running twice. Entry deadline is October 21, 2012 at midnight. We'll put all entries into a hat and pick a winner to be announced October 22.
Why is this worthwhile? $100 is a big deal people, and at a BYOB like Ulivo it will go a long way. You'll see in our review that Ulivo is worth the visit. Don't believe us? Our friends at Two Eat Philly loved Ulivo, too. Here is the current seasonal menu on CityEats.com.
A few rules:
1. The $100 has to be spent in one sitting so we recommend going in a party of 3 or more people in order to spend that much. That's the beauty of a BYOB. Your friends will thank you.
2. The winner must make his/her reservation through CityEats.com, a website created in partnership with the Food Network to book reservations and get a sense for the restaurant experience before you even go.
Who wants in?? Start signing up and sharing on Facebook today!